2022年5月20日 星期五

#6 Steve Jobs’ 2005 Standford Commencement Address


I chose the three most interesing questions to answer.

1. How did the talk affect you?
     I admire his perseverance. Even if he hit rock bottom, he can still quickly cheer up and start over. This kind of spirit is worth learning from. I may be afraid of failure and even have a shadow, but such as an accomplished person is always having this experience, I can’t back down, I should just move forward harder and break through.

2. How does this talk catch the listeners’ attention (or does it all)?
     I think he uses storytelling method to attract the audience’s attention, and he tells his own experience, which makes college students more interested in learning about its success.


3. Has the talk changed your mind about something? If so, explain how.
     Before listening to his speech, my thoughts on future were easily limited to the departments I studied in college. But now, it has given me the courage to try various things that I am interested in.

1 則留言: